My Official Photography Pricing: Details on Prices are in TTD Currently
1) Single/ Couples (including engagement)/ Newborn/ Family shoot/ Personal photography: $1,500.00 for one hour session, 10 high resolution photos on cloud transfer and one 8"x10" print.
$800 for additional hour/ 10 additional photos, and one 8"x10" print.
50% Due To Book date, Balance due on date of Shoot.
Allow two to three weeks for delivery of prints and image files, via email on Cloud Transfer eg. Mediafire.com for Expedited Images a Fee of $1000 must be paid in full 2 days after shoot, if Client wants images BEFORE 3 week period.
2) Events (non-commercial), birthday parties, etc. $500.00 per hour (minimum 2 hour event), plus $500.00 mobilization fee. All photos high resolution on cloud transfer.
50% Deposit (via direct deposit) to book date, Balance due on the day of the event.
Allow two to three weeks for delivery of image files via cloud Transfer. For Expedited Images a Fee of $1000 must be paid in full, if Client wants images before 3 week period.
3) Fine Art Photography Shoots, Fantasy shoots eg cosplay, Dress up etc are subject to negotiation Prices start at $1000 an hr. ( Min Hour 2 hours)
4) Commercial events Rate: $1,000.00 Mobilization fee. $2000.00 per hour labor. All images delivered as high quality jpeg. Expedited delivery available additional fees applied.
5) Photo booth with props vary by occasion $ 700 per hr Min of 2 hrs.
6) Charity Based Events Are not Free. Please email for further negotiation- firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
50% Deposit (via direct deposit) to book date, Balance due on the day of the event cash preferred thank you.
Allow two to three weeks for delivery of image files via cloud Transfer. For Expedited Images a Fee of $1000 must be paid in full no later than 2 days after event
Cloud Transfer has an expiry date of 14 days. Unlimited Downloads to multiple devices
after 14 days if anything should happen to your images photographer is not responsible.
Photographer highly recommends uploading to cloud transfer as a backup of all images. E.g. google drive, mediafire.com, drop box etc.
Photographer will not have time to remind you when cloud transfer will expire.
You will have to pay for digital downloads from photographer’s website, thereafter.
Consider a tripod.
On the other hand, an inexpensive tripod is worth getting, especially if you have shaky hands.
When I got a tripod, my satisfaction with my shots skyrocketed.
For even more stability, use your camera’s timer function with a tripod. Read your camera's manual to see how to
set the timers function.